Are you a dynamic and experienced Sales Consultant with a passion for marine conservation and corporate responsibility? Oceanogami, a leading marine conservation and blue economy consultancy, is on the lookout for a talented freelance individual to join our team.
- Drive sales of our corporate ocean responsibility services, focusing on marine conservation.
Utilize marketing and sales expertise to promote our marine-related corporate responsibility offerings.
- Manage customer relationships through CRM systems.
- Implement sales strategies via LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts within the marine sector, preferably in Barcelona, Spain, and internationally.
- Conduct sales of our marine corporate responsibility training services, including workshops on marine environmental impacts, solutions to marine pollution, single-use plastics, and team-building activities in the sea.
Base Salary + Commission
- Proven experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on corporate responsibility.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Proficiency in utilizing LinkedIn for sales outreach.
- Knowledge of sales funnels and their implementation.
- Understanding of marine conservation or corporate responsibility in a marine context.
- Preferably, a broad network of contacts within the marine sector, specifically in Barcelona, Spain, and internationally.
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Spanish and Catalan is beneficial.
How to apply:
To be considered for this freelance position as a Sales Consultant with Oceanogami, please submit your technical-economic proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your submission, outline your relevant experience, propose a commission structure, and detail how you intend to contribute to the success of our team. The deadline for proposal submissions is February 29th. Please include "Freelance Sales Consultant Oceanogami" in the subject line of your email.
We look forward to reviewing your proposals and welcoming a new member to our team!